As we prepare to come together again, we are making several adjustments to our gatherings. For the protection of our community, our plans will comply with all applicable State and Federal guidelines for Religious gatherings.
- During what Governor Wolf has called the Yellow Phase, we are going to be holding two services – 10 AM & 5 PM. Each service will be limited to approximately 14 family units so that each person, couple, or family will be able to maintain current social distancing standards.
- We will also be providing an overflow area in the Café so that we can accommodate unexpected visitors.
- We will not be requiring those who attend to wear a mask, but obviously if you prefer to wear one that is fine.
- In order to limit cross contamination, there will be no food or beverages in the cafe. Additionally, hymnals and bibles will be removed from the pews, and there will be no printed bulletins. Calendars and Announcements will be printed out and left on the foyer table and if you wish to collect one you may do so. If you would prefer to receive this information by email it can be sent to you.
- Likewise, there will be no “greeter” at the door, no “time of fellowship”, and we will not be “receiving an offering”. You may continue to donate through the mail, online @ pinerunemc.org/online-giving, or now in person by placing it in the black lock box which is next to the sound booth in the sanctuary.
- There will be no staffed nursery or children’s church available during services. Families with children are encouraged to bring activities like coloring books, crossword puzzles and word searches, etc. to help occupy their little ones during services.
- All hard surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant between services.
Because we are concerned about attendance, we are asking that you would contact the Church Office by Saturday afternoon to let us know of your desire to come, using the FORM below.
If you are unsure about coming to church for any reason, please know that we understand your concerns. We will continue to put the video online (Facebook & Youtube) and you are welcome to watch there. Additionally, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am available for private meetings, counseling and prayer, should you need to speak to me.
Grace & Peace,