Our History

Community Church of Pine Run was established in 1861 as the Pine Run Reformed Church. In 1968, the church reorganized as an independent congregation under the name Pine Run Evangelical Reformed Church. In 2000, the congregation elected to affiliate with the Evangelical Methodist Church, a small denomination rooted in the Legacy of John Wesley.

Our Heritage

Our Pastor

FAQs

Scholarships

candle on bible