The Pine Run EMC Educational Scholarship is available to any male or female student who meets the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a student (Public, Private, Home-based) in one of the following school districts.
- Kiski Area
- Applicants must be a Christian and must provide 2 letters of recommendation from individuals not related to themselves; one of which being a recommendation from their Pastor, Youth Pastor, or a Church Board member.
- Applicants must submit an official copy of their current High School Transcript showing a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Applicants may be furthering their education in any major, at any of the following types of institutions.
- Applicants must submit the completed application to the Pine Run EMC office no later than May 1st.
Scholarship applications can be obtained from the school guidance office or directly from Pine Run EMC.